Chasing The Sun

3.6.19









It's a golden hour chase!

The infamous cut off shorts is out. I have 2 pairs - both fit differently so both are essential to keep in my wardrobe (I promise!). Sometimes I just can't give my 100% with dressing up and I go for what's comfortable especially on hotter days. Baggy denim shorts are the way to go!

I also took out one of my newest pair of shoes [c/o Footasylum] for a spin. Nike Air Max 720's are probably the most innovative trainers I own. Since they were first released, I never thought I'd really enjoy wearing them. However, I was (and still am) fascinated with the size of its air bubble. I have dreams of it bursting but luckily it's super robust so that's unlikely to happen anytime soon. They're great and I loved this colourway.

The look is a no brainer - easy and cosy. It's overall very "dad"-like which I'm all for. 

shirt: Vintage 
tee: Champion x Beams 
shorts: Vintage Levi
sunnies: Weekday 
bag: CDG 
trainers: Nike Air Max 720

photos shot by @orneiineii
artwork & ed. Chariza

1 comment

© CHARIZA.. Design by FCD.