New Classics

13.3.18








STYLING DR MARTENS 1461 SMOOTH LEATHER SHOES

Say hi to my new head mop! I'm trying to absorb a somewhat low-maintenance and effortless lifestyle (emphasis on trying). I thought I'd begin with maintaining a "simpler"/natural hairdo. Adding more essential pieces to my wardrobe seem like a call for a great start too.

Dr Martens is a classic brand and my most worn shoes currently are these monkey/church boots. As we are (hopefully) approaching spring, I'm giving the well-known 3 eyelet shoes the chance to shine. 1461's are extremely versatile and super robust so I'll probably have this shiny new pair forever.

I styled them with a mellow yellow springy outfit. 
t-shirt: Guess (vintage)
blazer: Second Hand
glasses: Eye Buy Direct
socks: Primark
shoes: Docs - Tower London




shot by Rhys Cox  | 
illustration & ed. Chariza 


4 comments

  1. These edits are amazing!

    www.neeshtyler.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I AM OBESESSED WITH THESE POSTS! Sorry, I wrote it in capitals because I really am, it's so original and unique I love it!! You look incredible with your hair and these yellow tones are beautiful, love it!

    Lucy Jane | Infinity of Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you're back (does that sound weird? lol maybe) but your new and improved blog is such a highlight for me! I love the way you shot and edited these photos and I can't wait to see your future stuff (no pressure)

    Dalal // monochromedaisies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© CHARIZA.. Design by FCD.